Monday, April 21, 2008

THE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOSHOOT!!!

What an amazing day! I spent 13.5 hours in front of the camera. I had so much fun. I think I could do this for a living!! My photographer, Make-up Artist, Hair Designers, and of course, my stylist, Gloria were all, so amazing! I can't wait to work with all of them again. Hopefully sooner than later!!! Here are a couple more video clips!! I hope you enjoy!!




The video below, I am on a roof top. We were trying to use what light we had left in the day! I think this was my favorite place to shoot.




















I'm in the park on my bike! It's PINK!!!





I was so flattered when asked to sign autographs on a few different occassions. This totally pumped me up and made me feel like a star in the making!!









This photo shoot was a blast. I got to just be myself and be as silly as I wanted to be!





I actually had 8 different outfits to wear on my photo shoot. We had to work fast to get all of the shots in. This one made me feel beautiful!! The photos were taken at Balboa Beach in OC! There was a carnival on the other side of the water, so we took a ferry over there and I had photos taken on the Ferris wheel, the carousel, on the dock and while eating cotton candy. I also gave my autograph out to people who wanted it. Have I mentioned that this was so fun???





Gloria and I had a blast together. She's like the big sister I don't have!






I LOVE having my make-up done!





That's a wrap!

1 comment:

Car, Lyss, Kens, Riss, Ria, or Al said...

U are so beautiful!
♥Marissa
youtube.com/marissakai