Monday, April 21, 2008

My Photoshoot in LA!

Oh My Goodness!!!! What an amazing experience! One of the best so far in my lifetime! There are a ton of video clips that I will be adding. Photos are not ready to be posted yet, but I will post them ASAP!!! Enjoy the video's for now...The first two are of me shopping the day before the shoot! My Stylist, Gloria was amazing and she helped me to select the right pieces at the right prices! We saw some REALLY INTERESTING people while in LA. One guy started singing to me in the middle of a cross walk, about "same 'ol John McCain". It was so funny!!! We also saw some guy roll up in a Farari at the mall with the music so loud, it shook our car windows. Here are two videos of me shopping!!!

Katelynne






GO CARDINALS!!!!





I LOVE HATS!!!











No comments: