Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's Day THREE!!!!!!

I ended last night on such a good note and started this morning right where I left off last night!
About 4 o'clock this afternoon, I was sent home because I am on the verge of blowing out my voice....I am on my last two songs and am so anxious to get it finished now. I will be going back to the studio around 7:00 tonight to finish some back-up vocals. I was told that I have to take it easy in order to finish everything by Monday. There is a slight chance that the project will be put on hold for a couple of weeks, depending on what happens over the next 24-hours with my voice. I am disappointed but I know everything is going to turn out okay. I am just really excited and anxious to share it with everyone!!!

Here is a video clip of me recording Irresistible.




The next video is of the background vocals I recorded tonight since my voice is a little warn out. I think this sounds so cool. Brad said it's like have 40 Katelynne's in a music hall singing. We took 60 takes to get this sounds!!! Super Cool!!!







I brought my favorite Kitty with me to the studio ~ I think she had fun!!! LOL!

No comments: