Thursday, January 3, 2008

My First Day of Recording

My Mom and I picked Brad up from the airport at 2:30 PM today and went straight to the studio. Brad, Darren and Ben set up all of the different Microphones and we went through a sound check and then took a break for dinner. After dinner we came back to the studio and worked until 9:30 PM. I am exhausted. The picture below is of me with Brad in Studio B.


Here I am in Studio A ---- waiting for the Microphones to be set up. My Mom was camera happy and ready!


Brad is telling me that he's the "boss". I think he has that wrong. LOL! After all, he's the one that calls me the "Pop Princess". Aren't all Princesses the boss??


Below is a short video of me warming up before I started my first song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.

I’m yuuki, am 13 years old, live in Japan.

I saw you in interne for the firat time.

You aiways give me special power.

Japan is nice place.

If you don’t mind me asking, please sent me your portrait with your antographson it.

Iwill always support you from Japan.

Good luck on yourfurther success!

Please take care.



               yuuki