Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Last Day of Recording



Oh My Goodness!!! It's hard to explain how I feel tonight. We began this morning at 10:00 AM and I started out just like Brad and Darren wanted me to. We broke for a lunch break around 12:30, which was much needed and then back in the studio until 6:00 PM tonight. My voice finally blew out a bit so, I had to stop. At 7:00 tonight My Mom and Ernie hosted a "wrap party". It was so fun to have my whole family there to support me. I don't know what I would do without any of them. Along with ALL OF MY PARENTS and GRANDPARENTS, My little sister's, Rileigh and Emma and my baby brother Aiden, have been so supportive coming to the studio to cheer me on and to give me hugs when I really needed them!

I wanted to include one last clip ---- just enough to give you an idea of what will be on my album. This was such a dream come true for me. I didn't want to stop singing tonight, even though, My Mom, Emily, Grammy and Brad told me I had to stop......

Please keep checking my blog. I will keep you updated as often as I can. WORD TO MY G!


No comments: